Are you getting video playback issues, or your video stops running abruptly? If yes, then there is a need to pay attention to the problem otherwise, you may get the serious problem in playing the contents through Hulu plus in coming future.
Now, we are going to provide the troubleshooting tips to you. You can implement these tips on your device. If you still find any problem with the playback of contents, then you can take support from Hulu com slash activate link or call at support number.
Step for troubleshooting the problem:
- You must disconnect all other devices which are connected to the same network because this may utilize the bandwidth of your network.
- To stream the contents through Hulu account, you need a min speed of 1.5 Mbps. If the speed is slow or you don’t know the network speed, then click on the network speed test link available online to check the speed of the network.
- If the speed received on your router is less than the normal speed, then you need to call your internet service provider in such case. They will fix the network problem on their own.
- If the Hulu Activate doesn’t load any video at all then try the manual DNS settings mentioned below:
- Open the home menu and go to ‘System settings’ option.
- Tap on ‘Internet settings’ and then select the ‘connection settings’ option.
- Here you will find the connection change settings. Click on it and enter the settings manually.
- Select ‘DNS’ from the right end of the screen.
- Click on ‘No’ where you find, automatically receive DNS settings for your internet option and click on ‘Detail’ setup.
- Choose the ‘Primary DNS’ and scroll down to the left to delete the existing settings.
- Type 126.96.36.199 in the next field and click ‘OK’ to go to the DNS screen.
- While entering the information, don’t forget to place ‘.’ in between the number.
- Tap ‘Secondary DNS’ to enter the settings for it. Enter 188.8.131.52 and click ‘OK’ twice to go back to the Edit connection settings window.
- Click ‘Save’ then ‘OK’ and check the internet connection now. If you are still facing the problem, then call your internet service provider.
- If you find that Hulu.com activate is still not working on your Nintendo device or the network slows down all of a sudden, then troubleshoot the wireless network and check the signal strength of your wireless network.
- Check the location and distance between the wireless routers: If the device is placed at a too farther distance from the router, then you may get speed problem on your Nintendo device. The signal strength will keep on diminishing with the distance. Too many walls or interference between the device and the router also affects the signal. It is therefore recommended to place the router at the central location and try streaming after entering the Hulu activation code on the Hulu sign in page.
- Move the Nintendo device and router away from the electronic gadget. If you have placed any electronic device near to the Nintendo or router, then this may cause interference in the signal due to magnetic induction. It is therefore recommended to place such devices away from Nintendo and from the router.
- Change the channel of your wireless network: Sometimes changing the channel of wireless on your router may solve the problem of streaming.
If you are still facing the problem, then try playing contents through the different device by changing the player from Hulu Manage devices section. You can add any player of your choice with the Hulu channel.