Hulu has taken all the entertainment seekers by surprise. Hulu launched its service a few years ago, and it comprised of a broad range of digital content even then. One can imagine how much more has been added to the network in 2017. Hulu is a perfect solution to all your boredom because it consists of premium digital content that is nowhere else to be found.
Hulu despite the fact of its immense popularity offers a 7-day free trial to everybody so that people could make themselves familiar with the platform and also determine as to what it has in the offing in terms of entertainment. This truly depicts that Hulu is a professional company with nothing to hide.
World-class entertainment can be expected from Hulu, as the company has been providing it for past many years. The 7-day trial period can only be availed when you sign up for the network. The signing up process includes filling up your personal information along with payment details. You can choose from multiple payment options such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Once the trial period gets over, you will have to pay for the service on a monthly basis. The amount to be shelled out every month is $7.99, which is not that much considering what you are getting in return. You get to see all current and previous episodes of your favorite TV shows, classic shows, recently released movies, old classic movies and a lot of other fun content.
Basically, you will be getting a full doze of entertainment with Hulu installed on your smartphone, tablet or streaming device. But, you need to sign in and get your Hulu activated in order to enjoy all the benefits of Hulu. The activation process is different for different platforms, and we are going to discuss the activation process in detail for different platforms.
Hulu Com Sign In using Email ID and Password
The entertainment begins for you when you sign into Hulu account using your email ID and password. Let us discuss how you can sign into Hulu easily.
- In order to sign into Hulu, you have to open the sign in page, which is https://secure.hulu.com/account/signin.
- Once you open Hulu.com sign in the page, you will find two fields to fill details into. You will enter your email address and password in those fields. You have to fill the same email ID that you filled at the time of registering on Hulu. The password will also be same that you set while registering.
- Fill up both fields and you will be able to sign into your Hulu account without any issue.
There is one more method of signing into Hulu account, which we are going to discuss now.
- The first step is the same, i.e., you have to visit https://secure.hulu.com/account/signin in order, to begin with the sign in process.
- As this page gets opened, you are going to see ‘F-connect’ option on the left-hand side of the page. You need to click on this option.
- When you click this page, you will be taken to the Facebook homepage in a separate window. Log into your Facebook account, sync Hulu account with it (this process is automatic).
- You can sign into your Hulu account through your Facebook account and use all the features of Hulu in the same fashion.
- Once you sign into your Hulu account, you can click ‘OK’ at the top-right corner of the webpage. Clicking ‘OK’ will also imply that you accept terms and conditions of Hulu.
- With these steps, it is hard to face any difficulty in signing into Hulu account, but you if come across any problem, then you should take the help of Hulu support providers.
How to log into Hulu Plus account?
You will have to follow the same set of steps that you have performed while logging into standard Hulu app. There is not even a single difference in the steps, so just follow above-mentioned steps and browse your Hulu account without any issue.
But, what if you come across any issue in Hulu? You must know which issues can appear in Hulu so that you can take the necessary action in order to get rid of them. Let us check out some of the most common issues.
- Unable to log into Hulu.
- Seeing a blank screen after launching Hulu app.
- Hulu error code 3 (-984), 976, 3(-996).
- Hulu content errors like 3343, 2203, 3322, 3321 and 3307.
- Hulu restarting problems.
- Hulu app not working on iPhone and/or iPad.
- www.hulu.com link not working.
- Hulu is not working on Xbox One.
- Hulu playback failure service key expired.
- Hulu Plus PB4 Error in Windows 8 and 10.
- Hulu Plus not working on Smart TV.
- The problem in accessing Hulu on Chromebook or Google Chrome.
- Hulu is experiencing buffering issues.
- www Hulu com slash activate link not working.
- Hulu app doesn’t work on Roku, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV.
- Hulu error code 5003.
- Network error on Hulu.
- Hulu page error, i.e., Error 500.
- Hulu is not working properly on Android.
- Hulu playback failure.
- Unable to play a certain video on Hulu.
- Hulu device ID error.
- Hulu Plus not working properly.
- Buffering problem in Hulu Plus.
- Hulu not working Mozilla Firefox.
How to do Hulu Activate?
So, you have signed up on Hulu. That’s great, but now you will have to activate Hulu app in order to use it properly. Launch your Hulu Plus app because that’s what you will be getting these days. After you launch the app, you are going to be asked whether you are already subscribed to Hulu or there is a need to subscribe. If you haven’t subscribed to Hulu, then you can’t access the app and its content.
Hulu Plus Activate? Is it any different from Hulu activation?
The process Hulu Plus activate on your computer, smartphone, tablet or any other streaming device starts from logging into the device network and then, logging into Hulu Plus account. A couple of methods are available for doing this, and we are going to discuss both methods.
- If you are using smartphone or tablet, then you have to use the on-screen keyboard to enter your email ID and password. If using a computer, then you can simply use the keyboard to enter the same information.
- Once you filled all the info, you need to open https://www.huluplus.com/activate link, as this is the link that will help you activate Hulu Plus on your device. You will receive the activation code from ‘activate this device’ page, which you will be adding it to another page to do Hulu com activate.
- You will now have to visit Hulu activation link where you will have to sign into your Hulu account. This can only be done by entering your email address and password.
- Now, you will have to type in that Hulu activation code that you receive on your TV screen followed by clicking ‘activate’ option to finish the process.
- As you click ‘activate’ button, you will be able to log into your Hulu account automatically.
There are certain questions related to Hulu activation that people ask, and we are sure that you might be having these questions.
How to log into the streaming device that is connected to a TV with a Hulu device activation code?
Here is the process to activate a device that is connected to TV on Hulu.com with a Hulu device activation code.
- Open the application and then, select log into Hulu from the main screen.
- You are now going to see the activation code, which will be an alphanumeric code.
- Open your web browser and go to hulu.com activate. Sign into your Hulu account if you are asked to do so.
- Enter the device code that you see on the TV screen followed by clicking ‘activate’.
- It will take about 30 seconds before you could log into your Hulu account and be able to access everything.
Just one thing that you need to keep in mind is that the smartphones and a few TV-connected devices don’t have the activation code. You can activate Hulu app by simply logging in with your Email ID and password.
How many devices can be activated to become eligible for Plenti Points?
Plenti Points is an offer that the company has launched for one-time use for a single qualifying device. If you have already activated your Hulu account on any of the devices that qualify, then you are not eligible for Plenti Points.
Can’t Access Hulu subscription with email and password
If you have problems in logging into your Hulu app or accessing the subscription, then you should try to log into Hulu.com/account and check the subscription status. Depending on what results you get, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Unable to log into account page
If you are facing issues in logging into Hulu.com/account page, then you must reset your password.
If Hulu doesn’t send you a password email in your inbox folder, then check spam folder. If the email is not present in the spam folder, then it may have been sent to a different email address, so you need to try that logging in process again.
2. It is possible to log into account page, but subscription is not active
If it is possible for you to log into Hulu.com/account page, then you must check if there are any issues related to unresolved billing that has occurred in the account. If there is, then you need to update your information as per the requirements.
If you find your subscription inactive or canceled, but have been billed by Hulu in the recent times, then you need to check whether your Hulu account is registered to a different email address. This type of issues can occur at times, therefore, it is better to check as to which email ID has been used to create an account on Hulu. If you are able to find email ID that you have used at the time of registering Hulu, then log into your Hulu
How to view/deactivate all the activated devices?
If you want to view or deactivate activated devices, you can visit your Hulu account page. You will have to log into your Hulu account and click ‘Hulu managed devices’ link. Then, you can log out of Hulu on mobile devices and TV-connected devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV.
The option named ‘Manage your devices’ will be present under ‘Device Management’ section. There will be a ‘trash can’ icon corresponding to the device that you wish to remove. You will be able to log out of all the devices, which you have removed from your ‘Hulu Account’ page.
How to access account info on Hulu.com?
It is possible for you to view all the account details including your payment information and billing history on your ‘Hulu account’ page. You can log into your Hulu account using your username and password and the hover over your username, which is on the upper left corner in order to access ‘Account’ page link.
How to log into Hulu on devices with an iTunes-billed account?
If you have created Hulu subscription on Apple TV and activated your Hulu as well, then you will have to complete your account setup before you can log onto Hulu.com or any other supported devices.
In order to do this, you just have to click on the registration link in the welcome email that the company sends you at the time of signing up on the network. If you are not able to find this email, then you just need to enter your email ID on ‘Forgot password’ page.
The company will send you the mail once again. You can easily log into Hulu account using your email ID and password once you have completed your account setup. It doesn’t matter which device you are using, you will be able to log into your Hulu account.
What is the process of updating personal information on Hulu.com?
After you activate your Hulu subscription, it’s time to update your personal information if you haven’t done it. You can access account settings by logging into your Hulu account. Once you are in your Hulu account, you have to hover over your name, which is on the top-right corner followed by clicking on ‘account’.
This option will be located under ‘personal info’ section. Click this option followed by selecting ‘update’ option in order to adjust the primary account’s name, gender, and birthdate. If you are using your Facebook account to access Hulu, then you can directly visit your Facebook account to adjust the settings.
How to manage an iTunes-billed subscription plan on your iOS device?
If you have activated your Hulu account through your Apple TV and want to manage the subscription plan on your iOS device, then you have to adjust your Hulu streaming library subscription plan on your Apple TV, PC or iOS device. One important thing that we would like to mention regarding iTunes-billed subscription is that you will just be able to switch between limited commercials and no commercials plan.
If you want to select No commercials plan on your iOS device, then here is what you can do:
- Open Hulu app and tap ‘Menu’ button.
- Select ‘gear’ icon.
- To adjust your settings, you need to tap ‘Hulu plan’.
- Select ‘no commercials’.
- Tap ‘continue’.
- The final step is to confirm your selection, for which, you may also be asked to enter your Apple ID.
If you opt for ‘no commercials’ plan, then you will have to continue with your limited commercials plan until it gets over. All these plans work on a monthly cycle, so you will have to continue using it until your billing cycle is over. The new plan, i.e., ‘no commercials’ plan will be updated at the beginning of your next billing cycle.
It is important to note that if you subscribe to iTunes-billed subscription and also signed up for ‘no commercials’ plan on an iOS device, then you will have to pay an additional charge.
In order to switch from No commercials plan to limited commercials plan on your Apple device, then you need to follow certain steps, which are given below:
- Tap ‘settings’ from the home screen of your iOS device.
- If you know where ‘iTunes & App Store’ is situated, then you need to navigate that section.
- Select your Apple ID.
- You need to tap ‘view Apple ID’ followed by signing into that ID. Do it when you are prompted to do so.
- You will now come to the subscription section, where you will tap ‘Manage’ option.
- In order to manage your subscription settings, you need to select ‘Hulu’.
- Select ‘limited commercials’ plan.
- Tap ‘done’.
If you switch to limited commercials, then the switch won’t take place immediately, but you will have to continue accessing your ‘no commercials’ plan until you are billed for the current cycle. Once your plan is over, only then, you will be able, to begin with, the limited commercials plan. The bill will be presented to you in the next billing cycle.
How to access Hulu with Live TV and Premium Add-ons on Hulu subscription based on iTunes
If you are looking to subscribe to Hulu with Live TV or if you want to select premium add-ons like SHOWTIME, you will have to switch to Hulu-billed account. In order to do so, you will have to go to your account page through your PC browser or smartphone browser. If you are asked to sign into your account, then you have to do so. After that, you have to click ‘Manage’ on ‘your subscription’ section.
As soon as you confirm all the changes that you have made, your iTunes-billed subscription is going to be canceled by Hulu and then, you will be reinstated as a Hulu-billed subscriber. As far as your current payment for iTunes-billed subscription is concerned, then it will be refunded to you via your iTunes payment method. You will be able to see your viewing progress, watch history and other settings on your new account. So, there is no need to worry.
Again, the activation process of Hulu is simple, though you may experience a few issues, some of which has been explained above, there is no need to bother much, as when there is a problem, there is a solution as well. It is important to find the right solution for the problem. If there is a problem in determining the right Hulu Plus activation code, then there are Hulu support providers that you can take help from. It is essential to find the right code otherwise the activation process can move further.
Hulu has been a great source of entertainment for the people in the recent times. The company has also provided ‘free 1-week trial’, which has further helped it create a bigger user base. The sign-up, sign-in and the activation process can pose some difficulties, but if you can follow the steps that we have mentioned above, then these three steps can also be performed in an efficient manner.
We have also covered all the major issues that could halt the process of entertainment, but even then, there is no need to worry as all these issues can be vanquished by taking the right Hulu help and support facility. Hulu being a global service provider can face downtimes at certain periods, but that doesn’t mean the company is incompetent or unable to cater to its customers. The company is very much able to bring back its system to its normal working state.